in Main Contests
Videos of the day
Editors' choice
Number of winnings
in the Battles of the week
Total score for top 20 videos
for the last two years
Go to portfolio
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Ilya Shvyrev from Voronezh, Russia, number of photo 1
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Ilya Shvyrev from Voronezh, Russia, number of photo 2
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Ilya Shvyrev from Voronezh, Russia, number of photo 3
Do you work alone or you have a team? Tell about yourself and your studio.
I work both alone and in a team that's called Reka Films. There are three of us, but my team mates are more in photography and I'm working entirely with video.
For how long do you work as a wedding videographer? Where do you work (office or Internet)?
I shot my first wedding film in 2016 when I was invited to my friend's wedding in Cyprus. Since then I've been working very passionately in this industry.
How there was an idea to become the wedding videographer?
Before I started working as a videographer I was a Spanish teacher and had many students so that I didn't think of changing my career so fast. But one day my twin-brother Max who at that time was quite a well-known wedding photographer in our city suggested I should help him make video. It wasn't until next year that I agreed. Max gave me his old Canon 5d mii camera and tought me a substantial photography course. Then I realised it was my new devotion.
What is your favourite part of work? What other directions of business do you develop except of video filming?
I like working with people, being in beautiful places. I like crafting pictures while editing process. But the most desirable part of my work is always the result. The whole process of making a video from start to end involves much patience and attention, but there's nothing more inspiring than seeing the final result and especially when you see people smile, laugh and cry watching your films. That's the best part of it, I think.
· 202 views ·

Comments:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up or Sign in